This is a quick blog post for some updates on 60 Hikes within 60 Miles: Albuquerque.
- The book is now available in local bookstores
- Over 17 book events have be scheduled! Click on the Events tab to see if any are convenient for you.
- The first public event will be next Saturday, March 23 at 7:00pm at Tractor Brewing, 1800 4th Street NW, Albuquerque. It’s an Albuquerque REI offsite event. You can have dinner and drink beer while I show pictures of all the great places you can hike! Hope you can come.
- Both the Albuquerque Journal and Albuquerque Weekly Alibi featured the book this week. Click on the links below to read the articles:
- Any finally if you need any reason to get out, check out the picture below. It’s a picture of bald eagle that my wife Claudia took while we were hiking in the Rio Grande Bosque (Hikes: 4, 11, and 13) with the dogs. If you’re interested in the Bosque, check out previous blog post about the porcupines.